Bath Products Care
We designed Royal bath solutions and countertops for easy cleaning and long life. Our acrylic products only need a mild liquid cleaner to bring luster to the surface.
We recommend only using cleaning products labeled as safe for acrylic fixtures. Using the right cleaner helps protect the beautiful finish on our products.
Here are a few of our favorites:
- Dawn Dish Detergent
- Simple Green® All Purpose Cleaner
- Kaboom™ Shower, Tub & Tile Cleaner with Oxy Clean
- Tilex® Fresh Shower Cleaner
Avoid using abrasive sponges or aerosol cleaners. These products can scratch and dull the surface of your tub or shower pan.
Royal countertops are simple to maintain and keep clean.
- Everyday cleaning—mild soap, damp cloth, sponge or paper towel.
- Stubborn stains—neutral pH cleaner and a non-abrasive scrub pad.
We recommend the following cleaning products:
- Formula 409® Stone & Steel Cleaner
- Mrs. Meyer’s® Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner
- Pledge® Multi-Surface Cleaner
- Simple Green® Stone Cleaner
- Windex® Multi-Surface Cleaner
Rinse the countertop thoroughly with water before cleaning. Test a small, inconspicuous area first when using a new cleaning product.
Promptly clean up acidic spills, like coffee or orange juice, and avoid abrasive cleaners. These substances can etch or remove countertop sealant.
We recommend sealing granite and engineered marble countertops annually with Rust Oleum’s Miracle Sealants®.
Built-In Sink Care
Your stainless-steel sink will retain its bright appearance if you rinse and dry it after each use.
Use a mildly abrasive cleaner once a week to remove stubborn stains and grease.
We recommend using:
- 3M Scotch-Brite™ pads
- Soft Scrub®
- Old Dutch Cleanser
- Comet® Cleaner
- Nevr-Dull® (to restore your sink’s luster)
Applying the cleaner in a circular motion will blend scratches into the sink’s satin finish. Rinse and wipe dry, and your sink will shine like new.
Rinse and wipe your sink with a clean, soft cloth after every use to eliminate water spots and soap scum. If you have a dark-colored sink, rinse it thoroughly with hot water.
Non-abrasive cleaners, like Bar Keepers Friend® or dishwashing liquid, are great for everyday cleaning.
For tougher stains, use a 50-50 solution of bleach and water. Let it sit in the bottom of the sink for an hour, then scrub and rinse well. We recommend Lime-A-Way® or CLR® Calcium, Lime & Rust Remover to remove calcium deposits.
Applying mineral oil with a damp cloth can restore your sink’s luster, but is typically not necessary.
Avoid harsh products like:
- Abrasive cleaners or steel wool scrubbing pads
- Undiluted bleach
- Drain-unblocking chemicals that involve filling the sink with water
Additionally, cleaning paintbrushes or grout materials in your sink can harm its surface.